Thursday, November 7, 2013

SPM.... T.T









Do you know?
I keep crying nowadays
why?
I was too stressed


BM
Paper 1
OMG Karangan
Bahagian A
Kepentingan pemuliharaan dan pemeliharaan bangunan bersejarah
When I saw the question...
My body was sweating  = =
Bahagian B
5 question choose 1
I read the question
OMG really@%#
SUSAH !!!!


Paper 2
.....
SUSAH !!!@!$!@!#r
the peribahasa
OMG
I think ... I can't get full mark seriously
tatabahasa bina ayat penjodoh bilangan
and frasa there...
I really want to cry 
Novel
when I saw the question
my face
like this
=o='
Why?
Because the question asks us to write
SINOPSIS
Well seriously I never spot for sinopsis = =




BI
Paper 1 
essay
I think my grammar and vocab really haiz
Paper 2
don't know what to say anymore
Seriously I cried this morning
Too stress
stress


Bye
wish me good luck





1 comment: