Thursday, January 4, 2018

3 Jan 2017


用手机打博客好不习惯


Exam is a temporary stress
Life is a continuously depressed episode
I had a good times
I had a bad times
Thanks for coming and thanks for leaving
People only care about the severity of this disease when we're gone
When I'm depressed and suicidal, you blamed me for not being religious
But the fact is I try hard to be religious and religion prevent me from taking my own life
I have cut myself before
I tried to have a long sleep with medicine before
Sometimes i just want to hear " I don't want to lose you"
At some point I learn to keep it myself
Because I don't want to burden peoples with my burden
And I'm sick of peoples blaming and hating me
They choose suicide because they want to bring along their burden with their life

Tell me you had a great times with me
Tell me you are happy that I come to your life
Please forgive me for hurting you a lot
I wonder why I should exist
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment