Saturday, August 3, 2013

3 / 8 / 13










Today got tuition from 10am until 6pm ORZ
Before went to tuition
I went to my sis's house
I miss her so much >_<!
I keep hug her and talk to her
I realized 
She has a successful weight loss =_=


I forgot what we talked already lol
but I remember that she showed me her class's pic
and showed me her best friend in the pic
so nice


After 30 minutes non-stop talking and hugging
Then.. like usual ..
Don't want to say what is it haha



Then... non-stop tuition
add math chemistry bi
My sis told me that my tuition teacher was a professor at oversea university = =
OMG
IMPOSSIBLE


After BI tuition
I went to Universal book store to photostat something
Then I saw epop ( A k-pop magazine)





with sampul raya inside
I remembered my sis told me that she got BEAST's sampul raya
so
I try to find Suju's sampul raya
but don't have 
Then I said to the book store's taukeh
"Lao ban ah, zhe ge epop takde stock le meh?"
Then he asked his worker to bring out all the epop stock
Anyway don't try this
The book store's taukeh know me so I can ask him to bring out the stock haha


Unluckily 
There's no Suju's sampul raya
WTF


Honestly
I never interested in that magazine
Yes
I never interested
I don't mind if I do not buy it
Because I really not 'gila' with k-pop haha
Just because my sis likes k-pop 
so
I try to understand and like what she likes


Actually
I try to find Suju's sampul raya
because..
some reason
I want to make her happy
Haiz
tomorrow I will try to find it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment