Friday, May 23, 2014

0










When I stay
You leave 
When you stay
I leave


Today is the last day I stay at Johor
the last day I play CS (eh?
the last post before I leaving for my new life


Next week is the orientation week 
So I think probably I don't have much time to online
But
I hope the Wifi is 24/7 hahaha
Yea of course
the wifi speed is very very #@@#%%@


After orientation week
I'll start a new study (and STRESSFUL) life
Wake up at 5am
solat
recite Alquran
study
go to class
assignment
tutor
lab
eat
bala abksabsalnsalsa


Still afraid to live alone


I think I'll top up RM50 for my phone
hahahaha
but if there's WIFI at my residential college (kolej kediaman)
I'll WeChat my parents everyday ~~~~


I still feel disappointed
Because I didn't get KK12 :(
KK12 is the most comfortable and new residential college
have complete facilities 
and very near to my class
2 peoples per room
wowowowowowowowo
I like 2 peoples per room
I don't like to share a room with many peoples
I'll feel uncomfortable + no privacy
Besides
I'm very worry if they'll steal my stuff -.-
Hopefully I can get a good roommate :)


4flat
Insyaallah.. :')
I'll try my best to be a good student and a good Muslim


"Therefore remember Me. I will remember you. 
Be grateful to Me and never show Me ingratitude" - Al-Baqarah 2:152


"And the men and women who remember Allah frequently, 
Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and great reward." - Al-Ahzab 33:35







Please stay one night with me....


I wish I can leave so that you'll regret










No comments:

Post a Comment