Friday, May 16, 2014

Bye Bye Johor









Foundation in Science
University Malaya
25 / 5 / 2014
2 Semesters


So
I'll seldom online after I continue my study
Need to focus on my study
and get 4flat !!
Gambateh
Insyaallah


May Allah ease everything


Now I don't play CS anymore
and seldom online
need to prepare a lot a lot a lot of things !! T.T


I'll miss my family..
friends..
and my lovely pillow and bed


I think I'm still not prepare physically and mentally
to live alone without family ._.


I'm scare I can't adopt to the new situation
and new environment T.T


I hope I can meet good friends
Yea it's very scary if you get a roommate who likes to steal your stuff


Why university fee very expensive?
RM827.60
Medical checkup also expensive
RM378.60 if I'm not mistaken
Yea because UM medical test very strict -.-
Other university don't need to test drug and rubella and bla bla


University references book also expensive
Approximately RM70-90 per book
WAH PIANG LEH 
Can't find the books at the bookstore
Because some references books are written by the UM' professors
But I want to save my money...
Hopefully can get the 2nd hand books easily .. 


New life
New hope
New environment
NEW STRESS !@@!$!#@!@!!


I hope I can make new friends easily
Yeaa.....
Because I like to be alone
and don't like to talk a lot in the new environment
I'm not talkative and hyperactive actually


Don't know what should I say anymore
Maybe this is they last entry before I'm going to KL
bye bye









No comments:

Post a Comment