Sunday, August 10, 2014

I knew it.









I knew it . 
I knew how you suffered because of me.





So I'm letting you go
will you happy




I wish someone can know how suffered I am.



If you suffered because I text you a lot.
Will you happy if I'll not text you anymore .


I desperately need you
Maybe I only hope that your words can calm me down
But you said
I made you suffered because of my text my behaviour




Now I don't know 
I don't know
I don't know how suffered am I









When I want to tell you problems
I keep remember what you said to me
You suffered because of me
Because of my texts 



Then
I'm not letting myself to tell you my problems anymore


If I tell you


Will you understand me


Or you want to take revenge on me


Or you want to scold behind me 



again




Painful.



Tough I cry and cry
the problems won't be erased






I ' ll let you go.
Because you never show me that you sincerely care for me
my feelings








No comments:

Post a Comment