Saturday, March 1, 2014

1 / 3 / 2014 - Happy Birthday ~











I don't know how to describe today o.O
I thought I wanna disappear and switch off my phone
play CS and sleep until the next day


So...
many friends wishes me happy birthday ~
includes my sis !
Just a bit sad
nana may shiya startless doesn't wish me : (
But it is fine
Because I can spend my birthday with my family and sis


My sis came to my house -w-
She gave me a letter and a birthday present !
Thanks sis
Of course
we did the horrible things again
twice a day
before lunch and after lunch
lol


Then
we ate 'Shou mian' and 'red egg' 
ate cake..
my favourite blueberry cheese cake !
yummy !


Btw
I got an Angpau from my dad too !












About 5.30PM
I went to MB with my sis
We keep talking while having our meal
 sedap ?



 
I also gave my sis a present
A bottle of origami rainbow stars
To be honest I HATE to fold origami stars
but because of you
because I want to make you happy
because I want to see your smile
I learn to fold it
: )
 why you kiss that bottle?
haha






it was a happy day... : )







No comments:

Post a Comment