Friday, June 13, 2014

HELL WEEKS














Finally today is the last day of the 2nd week 
Very horrible 10 days of non-stop study


I don't know how to describe how stress I'm
If you really want me to describe it


My friends's classmate
An excellent male student
Got Straight A PLUS in his SPM
although he is very excellent hardworking and pro in his study
But he cries everyday because it is really STRESS here in PASUM


Yea I also want to cry everyday
Because it is really really stress
stress with classes
tutorial (just like homeworks for school students)
and
stress with life


Next week we will start our tutorial classes and lab
So the timetable very very very $%@%
You want to study at night but you are really tired
and finally you end up with sleeping


So well
I want to finish my tutorial
I'm puzzled with the Inorganic Chemistry questions and Phy 2


I thought I'll never meet Add math phy bio che anymore 
BUT
Now I learn it again
in a horrible way



Bye bye













No comments:

Post a Comment