Friday, June 6, 2014

Tired








Tired
I don't like here
I want to go home


Why I'm so hard to make friends?
I don't understand...
I already try to make friends ..
But..
maybe they don't like me


I think I want to off laptop now
Don't have mood to online
Need to do revision ASAP


University is totally different from school
At school 
teacher will help you 100% to score in exam
Here?
No notes are given
Although some lectures are kind enough to give you notes
but the notes are still not enough


You need to find other resources to help you to understand the topic
References books or internet


I really don't understand the Physics T.T
Why Physics need to combine with ADD MATH?!!#@


I'm very stress here..
nobody understand me..


I really jealous with KK12 students
they can go back to their hostel earlier
Me?
Need to wait for bus
chase for bus


Tired
I really tired 





No comments:

Post a Comment