Friday, April 22, 2011

22 / 4 / 11



久久回来一下...








haizz... before this I had write my 心事 in paper...
but very lazy to scan...
always lazy ~


first i want to say that..
I dunno what happen to me..
everyday my body very very weak...
especially at night...


Next...
Exam just around the corner...
I can see my friends all study + reading
I want gambateh also~!


Then... yesterday+yesterday...
I dunno what happen to her..
She told me that she is crying... -_-
Haizz.. I really want to 安慰 her..
And the next day I very 担心 and always 想到 her...
but.. when I 想到 her.. I dunnno why I feel sad..
Maybe..Maybe.. She had become important part in my life now..
I really want to tell her about..something..
but I afraid if she hear that.. She will..She will...
Haizz dun wan say


Ei Miao -.-
还好意思 say me 悲观 = =+
Miaomiao always love you more.. =3=


Well, 18/4 is her birhday...
And that day I dunno what had happen
but she said that she likes my draw =v=
haha~



en... want say what lagi... = =
maybe takde..
well.. byebye blog..





No comments:

Post a Comment