Monday, April 8, 2013

8 / 4 / 13










My sis and her best friend
I still remember last year
they always gathered together
and sharing stories 
maybe about k-pop
both of them like k-pop


Last year
I always walked behind them
Maybe
I don't want disturb them


When I look back at my phone's album
I see many pics
Many pics of my sis and her best friend


Now
They still become best friend


Sometimes
I asking myself
best friend ?


Sometimes
I jealous with them and other peoples


Still remember that my sis told me that she met a friend who like k-pop too
they chat together
she seems happy
I just smiled


Sometimes
I wish
I have a friend
who have same interests
I wish
I can share stories together
I wish
I can share what I like together


Do you know what I like?  :)








Just bought this
about RM 40  T-T
haha now I have a complete set of Skull Series~
money flew away ..







No comments:

Post a Comment