Saturday, April 6, 2013

6 / 4 / 13









Today Pertandingan Kawad
Very tired >__<
But I was quite happy when my sis told me that PBSM got the third place


Thanks to Commander Nur Hanis
you lead the PBSM to success


Thanks to my sis
when I'm down
she always be with me
when I'm tired today
she always be with me
Thanks sis
you have made my day =)


I wish I can make my sis happy
 

 Oh well
I saw Raafi for two times today = =
1st time
I was talking to my sis
and I saw him
I ran away like a crazy
2nd time
I was talking to my sis while waiting for my dad
and I saw him again
I scream and hid behind my sis
My sis just laughed at me


Actually
I still like him
but
he ignore me
and I still can't forget what he did to me
But..
I still like him


 Next week is his birthday
Should I wish him birthday?
Should I ask him..
"do you like my present that I gave to you last year?"
='( 


If  let me choose
I will choose
my family
my friends
my sis
because they won't let me hurt


Bf ?
I just waiting...


Ok la
wanna study and doing homeworks
 next month midyear exam oh damn = =



 I don't want anyone else
 I choose you
when you ask again
It's you





No comments:

Post a Comment