Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lonely..











I'm lonely?
-- Yes


I'm alone?
-- No


Lonely and alone sound like they have same meaning
but actually not..


Are you alone?
No
you still have your parents, siblings, friends, neighbor and bla bla
except there's no one on this Earth
so you can call it alone


Lonely ?
You still have your parents, siblings, friends and bla bla
but 
in my opinion
you feel lonely because someone who you care very much
ignore you
don't understand what you want
don't understand what your feel
don't understand your problems
don't understand that you need him / her
Although there are thousand of peoples around you
you still feel lonely


When I started to feel lonely?
I think when I'm in Form 1
 I started to feel lonely
then
Form 2, Form 3, Form 4, until now


That time
my best friend ignore me
although I keep posting some status to catch her attention
but
finally
I feel sad and hurt
my tears drop
I wash my face with my tears
is that lonely?


I think
If I don't have anyone to care and to love
I will not feel lonely
It's feel like
I share a piece of cake to her
but she do not share her cake with me
Of course
I will feel sad and hungry

 
Same with lonely
you do something to catch him / her attention
or maybe find them and talk to them
but if they ignore you
and can't understand what you feel
....
don't know how it's feel


Sometimes
I think
if I do not exist on this earth
maybe other people will happy
My parents no need to work very very hard for me
My classmates no need to compete with me
My sis will happy without me..
and 
I will not hurt anyone ...


Maybe
I should say to myself
Other people will happy without me
so just let them happy with other peoples..
I'm happy..
I'm happy to see my beloved person happy with her friends..
because I know I can't make her happy.. 



Anyway
yesterday Lee Kopi gave me to do a test
so 
I get a worst mark for my emotional feelings
it said
I'm an easily emo and sad person..
ok
It's me
No one will know me :)



So ermm
good night
Oyasuminasai..




CS released a new sniper rifle
M82
but very noob
the scope very very NOOB
can zoom 1 time only = =
urghh regret for buying it !! 


A new map also has been released -.-
Survivor
nothing special about the map
except an crushed aeroplane
lorry
and a cold river that can make you die if you swim in it




  

  





No comments:

Post a Comment