Friday, March 29, 2013

29 / 3 / 13










I think my sis had a problem
I wish I can help her 


Suddenly miss Nana so much :'(
Still remember 2 or 3 years ago
She told me that
she coughing up blood
I still remember that time
I keep crying and crying


 Now?
I still care her 
but don't have chance :'(


Na jie
I miss you
do you miss me?


About Wei Fen
I don't know where she disappear


May.. o,o
I sms her but she didn't reply
maybe she is busy


So well
I sleep at 3am = =
Because I busy doing my sejarah modul
and drawing Gundam
I like drawing
 I like ppl who pro drawing ..
I wish I have a bf who pro drawing ..


erm
today went to bio class
study about skeleton
backbone have 33 bones
need to remember the name of the bones
and their functions @_@



Arghh
tension life..











No comments:

Post a Comment