Thursday, March 28, 2013

28 / 3 / 13









The scariest moment
When my sis sms me
 I didn't notice it
and let her wait for more than 1 hour ._.
Sorry sis ! >_<


Today very tired
I wonder why


Holiday wanna leave me
Why no 2 weeks? >_<
Haiz 
wanna exam
no enough preparation
I feel wanna die


My sis wanna leave me
she wanna go to university
When I heard that
I cried
 I can't control my tears
I love her so much and I don't want lose her


Seriously
If have chance
I wanna travel to Korea with her
Go to her favorite place at Korea
Maybe let her meet her favorite k-pop artist
and buy some k-pop souvenir with her =)
If have chance
I wanna sleep with her
hug her until I fall asleep


We meet someone
and then
we leave  :(


 Nowadays I sleep at 2-3am -.-
not gaming
I'm studying
study . dying
haha


Oh yea
yesterday CS released Zombie Bot mode
and
 skull 1 
the pistol of anti-zombie skull series
nice firing rate and firing sound
 (But I think Balrog series are better)
I really wanna buy it !
about RM50! >_<
 But seriously now I'm bo lui orz
















No comments:

Post a Comment