Monday, March 25, 2013

25 / 3 / 13 ...








Nah..
if you want to read..
just read it..
no need to read the translation anymore..




I think I like Super Junior now.. = =
I don't know why I like it..
erm..
I think..
last time I went to Toshirou's blog..
and I heard "It's You" from SuJu..
That song very sad..
I also watched the video..
and ..
I attracted to..
Han Geng ...
xD



I attracted to him ..
maybe because he is too handsome..
and maybe he is the only Chinese member in the group..  xD


So erm..
my sis also like K-pop..
so..
that time..
I try to like what she like..
But she never ask me to do that..
I just want to know what she likes..
and I want to know her more..
But..
I think I still like Anime..
Maybe my brain and my heart want me to be myself..


Then..
I want to know sis more..
I want to know her more..
And finally..
I..
fall in love ..
with..
them.. 
Super Junior KRY..
Not cry..
but I read it as 'cry' ..
Their "Promise You" song very sad.. 










Seriously..
 Kyuhyun very cute.. ^_^
I like his cute cute face ..












Actually my sis like Sungmin..
but honestly..
I don't know which one is Sungmin -.-
His face so hard to be recognized 
But..
I just want to know what she likes..
Maybe if I talk about Sungmin or k-pop with her..
she will want to talk to me..


Sungmin..
why you so sexy..?













Now I like Suju-M too..
I mean
I like their song
Maybe I like Suju-M because of Han Geng..
First time I heard about Suju-M..
I asking myself "why this music band copy suju's name?"= =








end of SuJu.. =)





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++









How much sadness and tears which are hidden behind a smile?


Last night
I cried until I slept
I cried I cried I cried
How many times I wanna be like this? =(


I hide too much problems and feelings..
why..?
because it is too hard for other ppl to understand..
Otherwise..
Who can I talk my problems to? =(
Who want listen to me..?


When I want to talk about my problems..
why I felt all ppl want run away from me..?
Sometimes..
I just want some mssg..some text..some words..
that can comfort me..
that can cheer me up..

=(



I don't want hurt other people with my problems anymore..









No comments:

Post a Comment