Sunday, September 8, 2013

8 / 9 / 13







Day 4
Modern Math
Paper 2 so easy
but
I got 99% for my Paper 2
SHIT


Day 5
Sejarah 
the paper 2 question same as the 'gerak gempur' question !
Luckily I had time to read the essay's answer
But I didn't have time to read the paper 1
so
Many question I don't know how to answer = =
 


Monday Chemistry
Tuesday Biology
Wednesday Physics
Thursday Add Math
Friday P. Akaun
 
 
I am very worry about my che bio phy add math akaun TT
I feel want to suicide
I think I want to give up this trial
but I will try my best to answer the question
At least I try it and not leave it blank
 
 
After trial I will study very very very hard and CRAZILY
I don't want to regret anymore during SPM
Hwaiting !!!



Anyway
I want Xperia Z1 !! TT





20.1 mp camera 
waterproof 
triluminous display (very HD)
I want I want I WANTTTTTT





No comments:

Post a Comment