Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Not enough sleep...






Day 6
Chemistry
I left many many many many blanks in my Paper 2
and I don't have enough time to finish it
RIP chemistry


Day 7
Biology
Paper 2 really OMG I didn't remember the spinal cord
afferent neuron efferent neuron
stage of protein
and many things bla bla
Paper 1 also RIP
I didn't read the reproduction of plants and human
RIP 
Day 8 
Physics
For me Paper 2 and paper 1 is quite easy than Chemistry and Biology
although I still have some questions that didn't answer =w=
Paper 3
REALLY OMG
I read the wrong zero error reading for the vernier calliper
My friend said it should be ' 0.01 cm'
not '0.09 cm'
RIP 
If read the wrong reading
Seriously
You will gonna lost about 10 marks 
SHIT SHIT SHIT
 and the experiment
I don't want what should I write = =
I was confused that time
I don't know I should write transformer or solenoid 
I wrote transformer
and I realized
I will gonna get 0 mark for that question
Not enough sleep
seriously
sleep at 8.30-9.00 pm
wake up on 1.30/2.00 am
Drink coffee
now?
I really don't have enough sleep
I feel headache now


 haha...
Now..
you have a new life there..
you busy with your study...
you busy with your new life..
You have many friends..
you can share what you like with them..
You also have a boyfriend too..
 Sometimes..
I wish you can talk to me..
Yeah I know I don't have same interests with you..
but do you know?
do you know that I try to understand what you like..
Sometimes I see you talk to your friends happily about what you like..
I feel..
I am annoying..
...


One day if I leave..
will you gonna miss me..?





wanna sleep a while..
tired..
add math and akaun
hwaiting !




No comments:

Post a Comment