Friday, July 28, 2017

28 / 7 / 2017


Pic taken during 6.30am








Junior asked me about how to survive during 2nd year
I don't even know how I survive dear
I barely survive
I went through my 2nd year with serious depression
But alhamdulillah I manage to get Dean's List during Sem 5



















Whyy this meow so FAT?!
The picture captured at the right moment bahahaha


















I love to collect stamp
Inherited this stamp album (and this hobby) from my dad but I pokai liao don't have money to buy stamps
Stamps also have GST haiz










Went to pasar ikan and saw many meow










Meow waiting for fish












Recently I tried postcrossing
Basically you just post your postcard to someone and after they receive their postcard and key in the serial number then someone will post another postcard back to me

I love this idea btw but I pokai liao don't have money to buy postcards and stamps

Sometimes I don't know what should I write
Some peoples don't really care if we wrote a lot of stuff because they just like the postcards or the stamps.

Erm, I am not picky and I am ok with anything that they want to post to me.








Post something in the forum and they will think I'm crazy










Bye bye blog










No comments:

Post a Comment