Saturday, July 8, 2017

8 / 7 / 2017






I think I should update my blog seriously everyday
I am thinking about using manual notebooks / journal but I am sure that I will throw it someday
but I feel like want to write somethings
I watched some Youtube videos on "How to fill your empty notebooks" but I feel like only peoples that love to write + have a lot of time + rich + don't have other works will do that kind of stuff


Now is my semester break
I should plan my holidays wisely btw
I planned to go to work but I am so lazy
I want to work at Popular bookstore but sadly there's no Popular bookstore nearby
I am happy to work at bookstore because I can deal with both chinese and malay books (English also)


If my art get A
InsyaAllah I will get Dean's list for Sem 4 wohoo


Now my holidays full with sleep eat and daydreaming
Watch kdrama anime
I planned to read all the books that I haven't read but I am sooooo lazy (haiz)


I also draw and sketch a lot during this holidays but you know..
What we need is MOOD
Sometimes I have mood to draw but sometimes I just want to lie on my bed doing nothing


I plan to go to counselling after sem break
I just want to know if I really have depression or I am just sad
I am so afraid that my 'depression' will explode again anytime








No comments:

Post a Comment