Thursday, June 22, 2017

22 / 6 / 2017




I just can't stop missing her.
I miss you so much Kak Fatin.
I always miss other peoples, but they never miss me I know.
Just because I saw a picture, a picture where they are happy with their friends.
Scrolling through my social media account, let's say, Instagram or Facebook, I seldom have picture enjoying and having fun with my friends, I think I have none of these pictures. Maybe the best picture that I can have is the picture with my classmates, some class photos, last lecture photos or lab photos maybe.
Sometimes I think, I am just an outsider, so, why should I expect too much from them?


But I just can't stop myself from missing someone.
If I gone, will they miss me?
However there's no point of missing me when I am gone
Because I already gone and I can't feel anything anymore.


However, I am not sure if I did well for my final exam
I wish I can get A for all subjects haish





No comments:

Post a Comment