Saturday, June 3, 2017

3 / 6 / 17





I think I was too busy to update my blog.
Sem 4 is quite crazy, imagine we still have lab reports need to be submitted during study week.
However I am glad that I finished my all lab reports 1 month / 2 weeks / 1 week earlier.


I thought University life will be better.
Yet, my depression becomes worsen when I enter 4th semester of my 2nd year life.
I started to develop depression since secondary school.
It become worse when I enter PASUM, and become worsen now.
I never know these symptoms are signs of depression, I only knew a few months a ago,
that, this is DEPRESSION. 


My family is ok, my study is ok (not so ok really), sometimes I don't know what makes my depression explodes.
I think it is because I am the eldest child in the family, not all problems that I can share with them,
I think it is because I am the only hopes of my family.
I think it is because I do not have any best friends and sister to share my burden.


My roommates are ok, but I do not feel like I have roommates.
We just live in the same room, when I feel want to talk then only I will talk to them.
That's all.
Sometimes I do not know why I feel very annoyed when they switch on the lamp, slow down the fan and noisy.
(Maybe due to depression, I like to keep the room dark, just a table lamp for study is enough).


Sometimes I really hate myself.
Sometimes I just want to make peoples happy but I always end up annoyed and hurt them.


Maybe I too emotionally attached to someone.
When I being ignored and being left.
I started to cry and asking why and depressed a lot.
While she is happy with her best friends, my depression become worsen.


At some point, my depression become worse that, I feel want to suicide.
However, suicide is forbidden in my religion (and all religions too).
I trapped between my worst depression and suicidal thoughts.


Not sure why I keep posting my depression on the social media.
Maybe I really hope someone can approach me and help me.
Yet, peoples only love to judge.... and ignore.



Peoples think that I only want attention.
The fact is, I am dying emotionally. 














No comments:

Post a Comment