Saturday, June 15, 2013

15 / 6 / 13









BM - 82
BI - 78
SEJ - 90
M.Math - 93 
Add Math - 76
BIO - 77
PHY - 72
CHE - 82
PI - 82
PA - 73


I am very grateful *wipe tears*
Alhamdulillah and I will do the best in SPM trial


My sis will go to Malacca at the end of this month :'(
Seriously
I cried very hard
But cry doesn't solve prob...
I cry I cry I cry..
how much times I want to cry for her?
How much times I cry for her since last year?
I wish she is here to wipe my tears
I cry cry cry


Sometimes
I still think that I care and give too much
Sometimes
I still think that I love too much
Maybe


My school lifes
Seriously
Each day each time each teacher keep repeating about SPM
I feel wanna CRAZY
PLS STOP SAY THAT WORD !!
T-T..


So many problems at school...
So many problems..
Each time I see you..
I feel happy..
Now..
you want to leave here..
If you leave me..
If you are not here..
I don't know what will happened to me ..
Maybe..
I will wash my face with tears everyday..








No comments:

Post a Comment