Sunday, June 23, 2013

3











I wonder why I like this pic so much


If my sis will really go to Malacca this Thursday
so
left 3 days only


Although there are still 3 days
I still can't go to her house
I still can't meet her
I still can't spend time with her
before she leave here


I still wondering what should I write for her in the letter
maybe
I will started to cry when I want to write it


I am so confused
I want to cry
Am I so weak ?


I am jealous with my classmates..







1 is my classmate
another one is a form 4 student


Each time at school
I always see them walk together
talk together
spend time together
Last time went to camp
I also saw my classmate keep talking with her friend


........
don't know what to say anymore
if I continue to type what I feel now
if I continue to type about their relationship
my tears will drop


Until now
I think that
I care too much only
my fault


Why we can't be like them ? ..







No comments:

Post a Comment