Friday, July 19, 2013

19 / 7 / 13 - BF!?









What you feel and what you will do 
When a car hit your beloved person
you try to wake her / him up
you cry
but
maybe he / she can't wipe your tears anymore


Before this
I saw my sister has a bf
I saw everyone have bf gf
I really want a bf
now?
I don't want anymore and I love to be single


Why?
Because no one will disturb you
No need to waste phone's credit
 You can use your time to focus on your study
and no need always care your partner's feeling 
3!!@^$%&^(*^&(


Yesterday
I told my sis about my relationship
She told me to focus on my SPM first

This morning
I told Lee Kopi about my 'bf' and what I felt
then
he 'sound' me
he said I should tell my 'bf' the truth

 Break up
also will break one's heart
 but
better tell the truth


*facepalm*
I wish the people who I like
can be my bf... TT






No comments:

Post a Comment