Sunday, July 21, 2013

21 / 7 / 13 - I miss you...








Left 3 months before SPM
Left less than 1 month before trial SPM
I need to rush to get a SA score for my trial 
so that I can apply any university or scholarship or any program easily TT


But seriously
so many homeworks and tuition works
Haiz
I wiss no homeworks no many tuition works 
so that I will have extra time to study
 ( I think I should reduce my time to online = =)


Yesterday
my sis said she will come back next month
Yeah !
I miss her so much..


But
I don't know I can meet her or not
I want to meet her, hug her and talk with her
I have so many things want to tell her
and I have so many things want to know from her
especially about her college's life


I really miss her so much..
Don't have other words to describe how I miss her... 
 




Anyway
CS released a new mode new map new weapon 
 A bit boring map
and a very noob weapon










No comments:

Post a Comment