Wednesday, July 31, 2013

31 / 7 / 13 - Pain










New map and new weapon in CS
haha
Haven't fully try it
Wait weekend of after trial maybe


My teacher said SPM trial exam will be postponed to September
hahahaha
I wanna die I wanna crazy I don't like exam


Today
I saw my classmates A Ten and her best friend..
I don't know why I feel jealous
Suddenly remember last year
I always went to my sis's class to find her
But..
I know she likes to talk to her best friend 
not to me
...
 Jealous
Heart-broken
Crying
Pain


Today we did an experiment
How to make soap with palm oil and concentrated NaOH
haha
not very interested in this experiment but I like the soap


Wanna sleep
I wanna wake up early tomorrow morning
bye



OMG tomorrow is August ?!#@%
SHIT !$@%@^@^$



No comments:

Post a Comment