Monday, February 17, 2014

17 / 2 / 2014









I didn't update my blog for a very very long time -__-
Because I don't know what should I write
Nothing special happened
Although it happened
I was so lazy to update my blog


 Yesterday my sis came to my house
I was very shocked because she didn't inform me earlier
But she came for about 30 mins only = =
Not enough for me
I still want it more 
We need at least 6 hours for a date  lol


I don't know why I easily hurt and hard to forget
I can forgive but I can't forget
Maybe because I hurt many times before
so..
Just leave me alone..


Maybe I'm tired of being nice
When I try to be nice
I end up with pain


I got a letter about a further study interview
but the registration fee is damn expensive = =
RM 500
crazy?
I'm not interested in private universities/colleges
Because I know my parents can't afford it
I hope I can get JPA scholarship
or maybe I have to apply PTPTN -_-


I still haven't apply for the UPU
(Malaysia local universities application system)
20/3 is the very horrible day for me
I don't want to get my result !!!
I very afraid that my parents, family, teachers, friends 
will show me their disappoint face


My dad wants me to study bio tech 
He said
in our future
maybe we can't get food and water easily anymore
So he wants me to study bio tech and do research for human future
=w=


I miss my classmates seriously
I saw they hangout
go shopping
take pics
Of course
without me -_-
 SO LONELY ...


If I die
will they know it?


 bye







No comments:

Post a Comment