Friday, February 21, 2014

21 / 2 / 2014










Today I woke up late again -.-'
Maybe because I watched movie until late night


Today we went to Popular bookstore
I buy a Chinese novel, 3 magazines
I want to buy some books about Islam
but
the price kinda expensive -.-'


Now I think I want to learn more about Islam
and prepare for Akhirat life (life after death)
do many good things
I want to be better than before
haha


 I think other religions are same like Islam too
do good things
If you do many good things in your life
You can go to heaven
and vice versa ...


 I think I'm not good enough
so..
I'm trying to improve myself
and of course I know my English still really 'broken' = =
I'll try to use it daily and improve it 


If I'm rich...
I want to buy a lot a lot a lot of books !!! T.T
The feelings when you see a nice book
and the price makes you lose your interest to buy it


My sis go to Gunung Ledang -.-
A bit jealous
and feel a bit sad
I wonder why
I hope she can happy with her family and have fun





 








No comments:

Post a Comment