Friday, February 21, 2014

If I'm rich........










One day..
If I work hard and become rich...


I would spend some of my savings
bring my parents and family to go to Haji
Each Muslims should go to Mekkah for Haji ...


I would buy a new house for my family
so that my dad no need to pay for the house rent anymore
  

I would buy a new house
near to the shopping complex
so that my mom can go to shopping easily
to buy her favorite things 


I would buy a new house
near to the bookshop, library and coffee shop
so that my dad no need to go to work anymore
and he can spend his time
to read his favorite books in the bookshop or library
buy many books for himself
and enjoy his coffee in the coffee shop while reading his favorite books



If I'm rich ...
I will visit orphanage, old folks home and etc
I will also visit the poor
I will spend my money to help them..




 So many dreams...
If I write down my dreams...
360 pages are not enough for me...









No comments:

Post a Comment