Friday, February 21, 2014

Edward Scissorhands...










I watched this movie because of Johnny Depp
It is not a very happy ending
but it is very touching
I feel want to cry T___T


An old scientist made this human robot and gave his name 'Edward'
but before he could complete Edward's hands
he dead...
 That's why all peoples call him Edward Scissorhands


He has scars on his face because he always accidentally cuts himself -.-
But he is talented

 
 I think you should watch this movie
T___T
The ending very sad............


He loves her so much
She loves him so much
But both of them have to leave each other..
cry cry T______T



Edward : Goodbye
*kiss*
Kim : I love you












p-s..

I know I'm not good enough for you..
I'll tightly hug you and let you go ..
I love you..





No comments:

Post a Comment