Wednesday, April 9, 2014

5 / 4 / 2014










Normal ppl : There's a cat/kucing/mao !
Me : There's a meow !!


Last Saturday my family went to Melaka
to visit my Chinese family


then I visited my sis
she was busy 
clean up her room that day
So I was kinda disappointed
Then my family brought her for lunch together


Actually I was very sad
because I keep asking my parents to bring me to my sis's house
my dad can't go to pusat bandaraya Melaka to buy his things
 I'm sorry..


About 5/6 pm
My chinese family brought us to a Japanese sushi house
I enjoyed the cute delicious bento very much
yummy ^^










Then I showed my SPM result to my Chinese family members
they were very happy and proud of me
They keep discussing about my future
They really want me to become a doctor
as none of my Chinese family members become a doctor yet


Yea my mom also told me
'Become a doctor, 
because none of our family members
either in Chinese family or Malay family
 become a doctor yet'


Then
I got many many Angpau
hahahaha
RM1000








I save the money in my bank account..
I really want Sony Xperia Z2
But
Maybe not now
: )






No comments:

Post a Comment