Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm going..










This pic reminds me of you..
My Doraemon..
Although you don't have the wonderful pocket..
But you still stay with me all the time..
You're so far yet so close to me..
Thanks..
My Doraemon..
I'll be your Doralin :P


Yesterday I went to my lovely school
to return the PBSM uniform -.-
I met many teachers
They keep smiling and said congratz to me
I just smiled and said thanks
It's kinda awkward actually 
I try not to become arrogant


 So..
I don't watch anime anymore..
I don't watch korean dramas anymore..
I don't watch any dramas anymore
I don't hear any song anymore..
I seldom play CS ...
(but sometimes still play too hahahaha)


My mom really hopes that I can study at University of Malaya
Yea the oldest university in Malaysia
and have the highest ranking among the LOCAL universities only
I know UM is nothing if compared to world-class universities haha -.-


 While other country move towards a better education system
Malaysia is the only country that move backward
haha sorry for broken english
but I hope you understand what really happened in my country -.-


My dad said to me..
if you have chance
just go to study at oversea
find a work
and no need to come back here anymore


Of course...
I want to stay with my family...


I hope I can get Pusat Asasi Sains UM (PASUM)



Asasi = foundation
Of course
for bumiputera only
Haiz
I don't want to say a lot about my country
To be honest my country is exporting pro students to oversea
Why ?
Because majority top students are non-bumiputera 
(if you know what I mean)
 Then some local universities offered courses for bumiputera only
 My chinese friends take A-level at private
and gonna fly to other country soon
haiz


Now..
I'm waiting ..
I'm learning Islam..
Yes..
I'm learning Islam..

 
A heart without knowledge is nothing
So
As a muslim
I should learn more about Islam
I never want to learn more about Islam and my behavior is really terrible before
I really really want to change myself
and prepare myself before I leave this world..
Am I going..?


I think..
Yes : )


 

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment