Wednesday, May 22, 2013

22 / 5 / 13












Why you like him so much ? : / 


Among 13 members of suju
Seriously I hard to recognize him -.-
But because you like him
I try to recognize
Because I want to know what you like


Do you know what I like?




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Now I'm addicted to <Attack On Titan>
OMG SO NICE








I have watched the manga
That titan is....
Eren's friend = =
Then...
wait new chapter lol









But still not understand why Eren change to Titan too
later if have time I wanna watch it back







I like the OP
sie sind das essen und wir sind die jäger !






++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




My exam...
I don't know what should I say
regret
depressed
stress



2 days ago
I get scolded by my parent
Scolded about me and her
I just cried very hard
I was hurt




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






 


CS released a new map and new weapon
Z- virus
and
 M32 MGL ...


















No comments:

Post a Comment