Friday, May 3, 2013

3 / 5 / 13











Oppa why you playing that ?


This morning got anugerah kecemerlangan
I don't like
It make me stress
all teachers and all peoples only look at the pro students
but ignore the other like rubbish
I can feel a 1 Megakilo stone on my back
No one can understand my problems : (


Yesterday I went to my sis's house for a date
really miss her
if she go to university
do I have any chance to meet her again ? : (


Actually
I'm sad
I can't help her..
she is having problems with her family and further education..
I think that she should go to Form 6..
but..
I should understand her problems..
I wish I can help her..


Nah..
enough lar
bye



Han Geng oppa hitted by a lorry >_<
OMG I was crying when I watched the 'holding an umbrella' mv








No comments:

Post a Comment