Friday, May 24, 2013

24 / 5 / 13









First day of holiday
I slept for nearly 11 hours
haha
Because I never got enough sleep during exam weeks
so
it is the time for get enough and sound sleep !


Today
I wonder why I keep remembering her


Honestly
after being scolded by my parent
My heart refused to love you and accept you anymore
but
your tears made me became weak
I realized
I still can't let you go
although you can happy without me


Although it is holiday
but I don't have mood to play CS
play a while only
I lose my interest on gaming -.-


I want to study
but I am lazy


orz





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Ong Cheng Qi asked me to play Avatar Star
a third-person shooter game







very nice and cute
you can choose to be guardian, assassin or gunner











you also can customize your skin
but
I don't like
because the sniper very noob
and I keep become feeder
1 kill 20 death
= =










No comments:

Post a Comment