Thursday, May 23, 2013

23 / 5 / 13









Sorry because I make you cry
I don't want you cry because of me
If I leave you
will you cry ?
 



Finally
exam is over TwT
what a horrible exam
but I really sure that my result also horrible too = =


Today sejarah paper 3
OMG what a horrible 3 hours
my hand my waist wanna broke into pieces
 


下午去干姐家
像往常一樣嗯...
我剛開始靜靜不想說話
然後她突然訓話說
我已經算幸福了
有父母愛
就算朋友少都無所謂
她列
只有爸爸
而且常常連累她爸爸
我只是靜靜


 然後恩..一陣子后..
她突然靠在我肩膀..
靜靜..
然後就說
相信嗎
我曾經妒忌過你
你的成績好..
還有什麽我忘了..
然後記得我爸爸曾經送過你回家嗎
然後我爸爸一直拿我跟你比較..
然後她靜了..


我..把手放在她臉那邊
然後覺得濕的..
好吧
她哭了
我靜靜地為她擦眼淚..


因為我出現在她的生活
所以她會妒忌
所以她爸爸會拿我和她來比較
所以她會流眼淚


If I stay with you
will you cry again ?
If I leave you
will you cry ?
If I never exist in your life
will you happy always ?


This holiday
I plan to study and do some notes
ermm
maybe do some revision and practice too
but...
I think I will lazy lol


I think my body have became weak -.-
Before this
I can gaming for nearly 8 hours
from night until the next morning
but now
I gaming for nearly 2.30 hours only
and I feel very tired
haiz




 uncle skin
not handsome





Wanna sleep
good night






[words] 
 

OMG I got 78 for my BI o_0
Seriously I can't believe my eyes when I got the paper
About the essay
I wrote cincai
also can get 36/50 
nice ady lah
I appreciate it
I wrote about my sis in the essay hehe


 



No comments:

Post a Comment