Monday, May 27, 2013

27 / 3 / 13









I didn't touch CS for nearly 36 hours -__-
I want to play but I am so lazy to open the folder
then open the launcher
and type the ID name and password
I am very lazy to touch the laptop too
When my dad didn't use laptop 
I will use laptop a while



Wait next week
have new weapon
( have to throw money again)
have a new map
new mode
maybe I have mood to play


Now is exam mood and study mood
although exam already over and it is holiday now
but
my teachers+exam teachers keep repeating about A++++ and SPM
so
I don't want feel regret because study on last second anymore
I need to prepare early


You found someone precious for you
I feel sad
why
I don't know
because I feel
he is more precious for you
and I am annoying for you
should I leave you?
I am sorry
:' )









No comments:

Post a Comment