Saturday, May 25, 2013

25 / 5 / 13










I have a lot of times in front of laptop
but why I don't have any time to spend on <Attack On Titans> manga ?!
still not understand why he can become titan = =


I slept for 12 hours
3am until 3pm
lol hahaha


Sometimes
I kinda hate myself


So lonely
don't have friends to chat with 
but
I only like to chat with some friends that I like to chat with - -
other people I don't like 
lol


I like to chat / talk with...
sis.. may.. and.. I don't know who
actually sometimes I feel don't want to sms / chat with my sis
she likes to reply only single word = =
I don't like and always get hurt
but
nvmn 
I should understand that I'm ANNOYING to her


I have been alone for a long long long long time
so sometimes I like to be alone and didn't mind on it
as long as I have CS and something that can make me to forget about lonely


I miss the moment when I chat with Nana, May, Nagi, and.. others 
I really miss it *tears*


Monday have class at school and add math tuition class
ORZ
why I always feel stress during add math tuition class T^T
all my tuition classmates very pro
I'm so noob
so stress
 I wish I have a friend who can I share my problems with


today
CS CS and CS
maybe CS can let me forget about sadness and loneliness : )















 [words]



happy birthday bro




 


No comments:

Post a Comment