Wednesday, May 29, 2013

...









Want to care too many friends
tired
so
no need to care them
Less care less hurt
less care more hapiness
Someone told me this


I always say to my friend
you can happy without me
and
that is a fact
seriously


 When I say I want to meet you
can you know what I feel?
Although we just met yesterday..
but
I really want to meet her
when she said : We already met yesterday
I feel that you don't want to see me
Before this
I imagine that I walking to your house
bring your letter and your favourite things
but
we already met yesterday
ok
next time
:' |

 
My diary
always write about someone who I care
when I read it back
I feel alone
because I feel that only I care about them and always write about them
but
......
lonely













No comments:

Post a Comment