Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cancer..?











If you get cancer
will you tell your friends and best friend?
I think yes 
or maybe not


Me?
I get cancer NOW
I won't tell my friends and best friend


 Why?
I don't have and NEVER have a best friend
so
no need to tell and don't have to tell


How about friends?
They happy without me
why I say like this?
because
I know
I faced it


I told Shila
my table-mate
After you go university
I wish you can find a friend who better than me
she will not scold you like I did
she don't have a bed-tempered like me
she will kind and nice to you


I'm happy
If I go ..
I don't have to worry about my friends...





My lovely sister..
I know you cry a lot
I know you worry about me
I know you love me and care about me


Sis
I'm sorry
I'm not good enough to be your lil sis
I didn't take care of you
I didn't treat you nicely
I always make you cry
I can't be with you when you're weak and crying
I can't wipe away your tears
I can't hold your hands 
I can't hug you tightly
I'm useless..
Pls forgive me..


Sis
I always love you
I always care for you through this distance
I wish someone better than me can take care of sis
 





No comments:

Post a Comment