Monday, December 16, 2013

Dear Sunshine..










Dear Sunshine..
Why I call you like this?
Because you're my Sunshine in my life..
I think no need to explain it
right?


Dear Sunshine..
I don't know when will you read this
When you read this..
Please calm down
Please believe me that I won't leave you easily


Dear Sunshine..
You always say that you are not strong enough to face this life anymore
I just want to tell you that
You are stronger than you think
Not only you face many problems in life
So..
keep calm and carry on
When you need someone
Text me
Maybe I can't rush to your side
and hug you tightly
but
I will try my best to comfort you
and be your listener


Dear Sunshine..
I just wondering if I go first..
will you gonna cry again and again..?
will you gonna miss my text everyday..?
will you gonna miss me to ask ' how are you today?'
 will you gonna miss my stupid jokes..?
will you gonna miss my letter for you..? 
will you gonna miss the round-face cat that I drew for you..?
will you gonna miss me to care about you everyday...?
will you gonna miss the long-long text that I wrote to calm you down..?
will you gonna miss the long-long text that I wrote to make you happy?
will you gonna miss the rocky and dutch-lady milk that I bought for you..?
will you waiting for my present for you when your birthday..?
will you waiting for me to stand in front of you..?
will you gonna miss the hand that wipe away your tears..?
will you gonna miss the love that I gave to you..?




Although all peoples are against you..
I will always be with you




No comments:

Post a Comment