Saturday, December 21, 2013

I nearly die









Yesterday
About 8.24 pm
I was waiting to solat isyak
while waiting
I sms my sis


Then
I saw something moving just a few inch from my leg
I didn't wear spectacles
So I thought it was a snake


 I jumped and took my spectacles
OMG OMG OMG
WHAT A FUCKING BIG DISGUSTING MANY LEG RED CENTIPEDE
I NEVER SEE SUCH A BIG BIG #@!%%#@# CENTIPEDE


How big ?
You can see the picture above
Sorry I didn't take any picture
I was scared that I felt I got heart-attack


I didn't yell 
I quickly run out from my room and get my dad
My dad killed it
My dad + my bro + my mom really shocked


Seriously that disgusting many legs things just A FEW INCH FROM MY LEG
If I didn't took quick respond
I think I will die 


 How it get into my room !?@!$!%
Now I scare to sleep in my bed
I scare I scare e!%@^$&^
Maybe because of the raining season...
WHY YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE@!!@$%




No comments:

Post a Comment