Thursday, December 12, 2013

Haiz










First time I put gif image..
that Shindong ..
OMG MY EYES !!



So... what I gonna say..?
my holiday?
ermm..
nothing special about my holiday


work?
I still don't know that I should go to work or not
but
I want to enjoy my holiday first ~
Finish all novel
Gundam figure
play CS
and whatever bla bla bla


study?
ermm
I think I should spend some time to study too
study
Biology
Che
Phy
Add Math 
and whatever bla bla subjects
dear myself
why you don't want study earlier?!
now baru mau study
stupid !
Felt regret during SPM right?
stupid la padan muka why don't want study earlier!



err back to the topic *cough*
why I need to spend some time to study?
Because 
if you didn't ask your brain to work
to think
 to understand 
to memorize
seriously you will become stupid
yea I'm not kidding
For example
now you Form 4
you didn't study for 2 months
then when you back to school
study at class
you will be like this

 
 




I don't want to think about my SPM result
It is horrible
this year many soalan bocor
especially
math add math bio
but why I didn't get ?!
seriously
I got soalan bocor bio
err not directly got
I saw someone post in the SPM group in FB
asking us to read about visking tube experiment
and that people said
"Don't ask why but this experiment sure will come out"
Finally
It really came out!
I damn shocked!
But I didn't read it
because I don't believe what that people said
haha



Dear you
if you will take SPM
this year
next year
and whatever year
here is some tips for you
don't believe 120% at the spot questions
although the spot questions is believable
it is better to believe yourself
BUT
YOU BETTER STUDY FROM NOW
why?
you want regret or not?
if you don't want to regret
you better study NOW


ok la
you know what time is it?
it is 2:44 AM
ok is AM not PM
hahahaha
 bye



 

No comments:

Post a Comment