Friday, January 10, 2014

10 / 1 / 2014










I didn't update blog for a few days because
I really don't know what should I write = =


Boring days
Some of my rich classmates already go to study
take license 
and whatever bla bla


I learn to drive from my dad
But seriously take license is kinda expensive
for my family
I think I will take license after I go to work


I'm very afraid with my SPM result T_T


Just now someone called me
'Hello, cik Luo Zaini eh? 
Cik berminat tak dalam bidang animation,designing,3D
kalau berminat boleh datang temu duga pada esok pukul...'
bla bla bla...


You know what I answered her ?
' Saya tak berminat'
then
bye bye
hahaha


Because she called me when I was playing CS
enemy already in front of me
I want to end the call quickly
I'm very bad and I know it


I want Xperia Z1 ...
when I can buy it...?
If I get RM100k of PTPTN loan
I want to take RM2000 to buy Xperia Z1
heheheehe


Enough la
bye



No comments:

Post a Comment