Thursday, January 23, 2014

23 / 1 / 2014 - University?








I wanna shoot your heart
hehehe


Long time no blogging
I'm very no mood seriously -/-


Scare to get my result
I don't want to make my parents dissapointed
but
I really really regret why I don't want to study earlier
I hope Lembaga Peperiksaan will lower the A grade for all subjects TwT


So
I don't know what should I choose in UPU
UPU is a system to apply for local universities
There are really a lot a lot of courses =.=


I choose
1. Sains kesihatan
2. Sains tulen
3. Sains Gunaan


Sains kesihatan...
about health and medical


Sains tulen 
Phy Bio Che
includes Ecology Zoology Pure Che and etc


Sains Gunaan
includes
sains kesihatan sains kejuruteraan sains pendidikan etc
sains gunaan is more applied to ourdaily life


I'm not very interested in Sains Gunaan
I'm more interested in Sains Kesihatan or Sains Tulen
If I take Sains Kesihatan
I can study medical
If I take Sains Tulen
I can study about Biology
Perhaps Microbiology?
haha


Besides
I think I interested in Teknologi Makmal Perubatan
Medical Lab Technology
This is about medical too but you'll not become a doctor or nurse -.-
For example
If you study in this field
you will stay in laboratory
The doctor will send us the patient's blood sample
and we will carry out several test on the blood sample
to check glucose level cholesterol level microorganisms and virus etc


In medical lab tech
you'll study about
Microbiology
Parasitology
Pathology
and whatever logy logy = =
Yes
all about biology and chemistry


I'm not sure I should take diploma or stpm or matrikulasi or Asasi
Asasi is a pre-U program conducted by the local university
But it's for bumiputera only -.-
except program Asasi Pintar at UKM 
If you take Asasi
you'll go to the university directly
For example
If I take Asasi UM(University Malaya)
I'll study in UM ~
But the syllabus is totally different from STPM or diploma
you'll study like a university student
and the books are only can be bought from oversea
To be honest
study in Asasi
 the stress level is in infinity
because Asasi is for Straight A students TwT


To be honest
I scare to face MUET with my super broken English = =
Besides
I scare to compete with pro students around Malaysia
haiz



Enough la
bye





No comments:

Post a Comment