Tuesday, January 7, 2014

7 / 1 / 2014








Actually
I don't know why some people too obsess with something
Did it will give you any benefit ?
Did it worth for you?


I don't know
maybe after one year
two years
ten years
You will not addicted to it anymore
and ask yourself why you waste so much time on it


I don't know what I addicted with
CS ?
Novel ?
k-pop ?
Anime ? 


No..
I like all of them
but I didn't addicted to it


Now I regret why I buy anime figure and poster seriously
Yes
I addicted to anime before this
I bought anime figure/model and poster


I addicted to CS too
I wasted about RM1000+ in CS


Do you think it is good if you addicted to something?
It doesn't really worth seriously
such a waste of money and time


I'm weird I know
because what I think is always different with other peoples


Today I'm fine
I'm just feel emo
I just want someone to understand what I feel
I just want someone to make me happy


Last night I taught my bro Physics
I wanna die seriously T.T




No comments:

Post a Comment