Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I‘m sorry..












I have promise that I don't want to make you cry anymore
but
I'm the person who always make you cry


You always say that you're a bad person
You always say that they will happy without you


Why you want to care about peoples who don't like you?
Life is short
Please live happily
Do what you want


Although all peoples are against you
You must remember
still have people who care about you
and love you sincerely


I'm sorry
I never understand your feelings
I never good in taking care of you
I always make you cry


I should go
not you


If I go now
I wish someone better will take care of you
will love you sincerely
better than I did


Anyway
how many liters of tears you made everyday ?


 I'm sorry..




 dua hati yang tak mungkin bersatu


No comments:

Post a Comment