Friday, January 3, 2014

3 / 1 / 2014








I can't sleep at midnight
I felt very uncomfortable


I slept at 3am
Woke up at 5.30am
Play CS until morning


Then
after breakfast
eat antibiotic+penicillin
Sleep until 4.30pm


Now
I feel my body very weak
My right ear still blooding


Why CS so lag?
haiz


Tomorrow if I feel better
I want to arrange my bro's book shelf 
Take out bio and akaun books 
I still feel regret why I don't want to study earlier T.T


Bye
I want to write letter
I mean
yesterday I saw a page 
they said they will give out Sungmin card
 post letter to them so they will post it back to us


Well actually
I'm not a very super fan of Sungmin  -.-
My sis likes him
So I try to get it


One day
If I have a friend who will present me what I like
I will cry




No comments:

Post a Comment