Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let me forget him...




Which one is him?
The shortest one :')







Actually I posted this a few day ago
But
I re-post this


Now I know his Chinese name is Wei Xiang  o.O
So..
his name is Lai Wei Xiang 


But
I still like his Islam name
Erk
I forget his Islam name !!!%@#
 Raafi Jalaludin Lai ?
Raafi Lai?
I remember he got a name bettwen Raafi and Lai


First impression about him ?
Ermm
He is short
HAHAHAAH


I don't know how I like him and I don't want to recall the memory back
But
I still can't forget how he hurt me


Maybe
the reason I like him is because
he is Chinese Muslim
this is the main reason why I like him
Really


Why my tears start to drop...?


I still like him
I really can't forget him
How should I forget him....?


Maybe
a beautiful, sexy, slim, CHINESE non-Muslim girl
will suitable for you


Do you believe that I never hear his voice?
I'm very kesian







No comments:

Post a Comment